Applications are now open for our latest round of small grant funding. We are awarding small grants of up to £500 for groups that are supporting women, girls and LGBT+ people around the coronavirus situation. Groups must be small grassroots, charities or voluntary groups with a turnover of less than £10,000 per year.
We will consider awarding grants to groups that are offering tailored support to their communities through:
- Helping isolated people feel more connected;
- Supporting people to manage and improve their mental health and wellbeing – through contact, activities, or referral to specialist support;
- Provision of essential items that they cannot access through other sources
The deadline for applications for this round of grants is 5pm on Friday 31st July 2020.
(The deadline was originally 14th July but has been extended due to staff absence)
This small grant funding is part of the Nottingham City Council Communities of Identity funding stream to Nottingham Women’s Centre and partner organisations.
How to apply for a grant
- Click here to read our guidance document
- Click here to download our application form
- Email any questions and your completed application form to [email protected]
If you would like to chat through whether this grant is suitable for you please send us an email. We are more than happy to help you with this process and discuss ways we can work together.
Despite previous study arguing that Sildenafilhealth.com impairs vision, researchers from the NY Columbia University established the opposite.