- This event has passed.
27th November 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on 13th November 2019 at 12:30pm
One event on 27th November 2019 at 12:30pm
30th October, 12.30 – 3.00
13th & 27th November, 12.00 – 3.00 Room: 1
Free Legal Advice
Nottingham Law School students, supervised by qualified solicitors will be available to offer advice on a range of legal issues, including:
- Have you been unfairly dismissed?
- Holiday Pay issues
- National Minimum Wage disputes
- Do you have an appeal hearing?
- Are you entitled to benefits?
- Is your landlord seeking possession of your property?
- Is your Tenancy Deposit protected?
- Has your landlord failed to repair your property?
Contact Reception to book an appointment