We are looking for organisations to work with us on improving the lives of Women, Girls and LGBT+ people in Nottingham. We want small, grassroots organisations to apply for our small grant to do short projects or activities that include at least one of the following:
Addressing Isolation in the LGBT+ community in Nottingham
- Including supporting existing work to promote healthy relationships.
Providing Safe Physical and Virtual Spaces for women
- Support communities through providing physical and/or online space, particularly women who face increased social isolation or multiple barriers to inclusion.
- To offer support in times of crisis, hardship and poverty – this means financial difficulties, or need for support and advice around practical day to day needs.
- To give these communities a strong voice within mainstream services, partners and organisations. To offer support in times of crisis, hardship and poverty.
Support for Women’s Voices
- Enabling women to challenge cultural stereotypes, championing Nottingham as a zero tolerance city for misogyny and female genital mutilation.
How to Apply
To apply please contact Joanne on: [email protected] we will then arrange a meeting where we will discuss your project and talk through the application form. Please do get in touch with us if you would like to chat through whether this grant is suitable for you, we are more than happy to help you with this process and discuss ways we can work together.
Application forms and more detailed guidance will be provided at our meeting. Grants will be around £500 – £750.
The deadline for applications this round is Wednesday July 31st
This small grant funding is part of three year Nottingham City Council Communities of Identity funding stream to Nottingham Women’s Centre and partner organisations.