IN CRISIS THIS CHRISTMAS?
- Nottingham Mental Health Helpline: 0800 561 0072 – 24 hours a day at weekends and bank holidays, 9am-5pm Mon-Friday – NOTTINGHAM CITY RESIDENTS ONLY
- WAIS: Women’s Aid Helpline: 0808 8000 340 – 24 hours 365 days a year, Domestic Violence Specialists (free on Orange, T Mobile, Virgin and Vodafone)
- Topaz Centre: 0845 600 1588 – sensitive and dedicated service that meets the needs of victims of rape and serious sexual assault. The main office closes on 23rd December at 5pm and re-opens on 3rd January 2017 at 9am. topazcentre.org.uk
- NRCC: Nottingham Rape Crisis Centre: 0115 941 0440 – the Helpline closes on 23rd December. It re-opens on 28th & 29th December from 10am-12pm. The Helpline will re-open as normal on Monday 3rd January 2017.
- The Samaritans: 0845 790 9090
- Framework Crisis Street Homelessness Team: 0800 066 5356 – 24 hours 365 days (use a payphone in an emergency, it’s free! call charges from mobiles may vary)
Nottingham Women’s Centre closes on 23rd December and re-opens 3rd January 2017 at 9am.
Treatment of insomnia should be carried out only if the patient is within sight of the https://globalmarch.org/ambien-10mg/ .