Opportunity and Change is part of Building Better Opportunities, a national programme which is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund. We are pleased to offer a new service for women who want to improve their employability. We are now offering a person-centered employment service which delivers a holistic package of support to help women who have multiple and complex needs.
- You must experience at least 2 of the following complex issues:
- Mental health
- Drug and/or alcohol problems
- Repeat offending
- Domestic abuse
A Personal Navigator will work with you to help address and resolve your complex issues. The support will be tailored to your needs and the following will be offered as part of the support package:
- Motivation and confidence building
- Information on jobs that might suit you
- Basic Skills – Math and English
- Labour market information
- Volunteering placements
- CV and cover letter writing
- Ongoing support
- Skills identification
- Support with completing job applications
- In work benefit calculations
- Comprehensive needs assessment
- Access to childcare
- Support with travel costs/training equipment or clothes
You do not need to be looking for work straight away. We will support you by working on an individual change plan to help you to achieve your goals.
To find out more and book your first session please contact our reception on 0115 941 1475, Email [email protected] or pop in and ask about this and arrange a welcome meeting.